What type of personal information do we collect?
We may collect and hold a range of different personal information about you. For example, your name, sex, email address, mailing address, telephone number, employment background and qualifications (for consideration for job vacancies), financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers, credit card verification values), driver’s licence number or any other personal information that may be required by us to deal with you.
You might also be asked to provide personal information about other individuals to us (for instance, if you are a director of a company, information about other directors of that company). If so, we rely on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them about this policy.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information from you when you register for an account, use our services, visit our website, make a purchase or supply goods or services to us. We may collect personal information directly from you or through third parties.
Why we collect, hold use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- to provide our services to you;
- to provide you with information about or assistance with those services or to provide you with better services;
- to notify you about new features of our services and special offers;
- to process and respond to your enquires;
- to respond to law enforcement organisations, government officials and third parties when compelled by legal process;
- to report or prevent suspected fraudulent or illegal activity in the use of our services;
- to consider employment applications;
- to send you promotional and marketing messages, including information from our business partners; and
- as otherwise authorised or required by laws applicable to us
Who we disclose personal information to
We may disclose the personal information we hold about you to third parties who provide services to us, including organisations that assist us in providing services.
For example, we may disclose personal information to companies providing services to us, including billing, sales and marketing, market research, fulfilment, data storage, analysis and process, and legal services.